About This Plan
- Stucco and stone combine with a clay tile roof to enhance this Mediterranean home with Spanish influences.
- Balconies and lanais are found in abundance, encouraging you to enjoy the outdoors.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in both the family room amd parlour let in light and give you easy access to the rear of your home.
- The multi-purpose room off the kitchen and foyer is spacious with front-facing views.
- Four bedrooms occupy the upper level including the luxurious master suite with vaulted ceiling and a private balcony.
- An upstairs laundry room is the ultimate in convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,278 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 117 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 8" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss