Spanish-style House Plan with Great Outdoor Living Space and Bonus Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A magnificent clay tile roof and stucco exterior catch your attention immediately with this Spanish style home plan.
- The grand foyer and living room are the first thing you see when you enter the home, with special ceiling treatments drawing your eyes upwards.
- In the informal area, an open floor plan unites kitchen, nook and gathering room, all of which have views of the fireplace.
- Two family bedrooms are in their own wing while the huge master suite is located on the opposite side of the home.
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the master bath with its double sinks, large corner soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,068 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 586 sq. ft.
- Entry: 42 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 86' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss