Spectacular 6-Bed House Plan with Walk-Out Basement
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This spectacular, spacious home plan offers six bedrooms and expansive decks, which allows you to enjoy outdoor living. A side-entry garage and angled entryway adds depth to the front elevation.
- Just off the foyer, the living room opens to the dining room and provides sliding doors that lead to the back deck. A large kitchen with U-shaped counters and a centered island offers ample workspace. A butler's pantry provides a passageway between the kitchen and dining room.
- A separate media room on the main level provides a quiet space, and a covered deck off the family room extends the living space outdoors.
- Upstairs, retreat to your master bedroom which boasts a sitting area and a double-sided fireplace to be enjoyed by both the bedroom and bathroom. The 5-fixture bathroom provides an oversized shower and dual closets.
- A bonus room serves as a buffer between the master and two additional bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom. The second-level, laundry room adds convenience.
- A large recreation room with a kitchenette resides on the lower level, along with a den and three additional bedrooms. A second laundry room on the lower level simplifies the chore.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,684 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss