Spectacular Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan is loaded with high end amenities that cover three floors.
- Windows on three sides of the dining room flood the area with light.
- A folding door system in the two-story great room slides back to take you right out to the covered outdoor living room.
- On the second floor, a balcony bridge has open railing on two sides so you can see into the great room and foyer below.
- The second floor laundry room serves all three bedrooms on this level.
- But the best part of the house is the spectacular finished lower level where you get a huge home theater with platform levels, a dedicated exercise room, wine cellar, home office and an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- The 3 car garage has a boat bay in the back with a door to the barbecue porch.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23698JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,787 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss