Modern House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Stone and vertical siding serve to grab your attention as you approach the entry to this modern house plan.
- The big transom window over the front door brings extra light into the home.
- The open floor plan makes the main living space feel huge so every room can enjoy the great room fireplace
- Windows on three side of the dining area maximize the outdoor views, with covered porches on each side.
- Both the great room and foyer have dramatic two-story ceilings.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor where there's a laundry room and balcony bridge that overlooks the rooms below.
- This home comes with a huge tandem garage with boat bay.
- Related Plan: Get a finished basement with house plan 23617JD.
- NOTES: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- SHIPPING NOTES: Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss