Spectacular Great Room with Flair
About This Plan
- What a spectacular view as you enter this spacious home and catch your first glimpse of the vaulted great room from the foyer.
- An open floor plan makes entertaining a joy with over 50' of unobstructed views from the kitchen to the fireplace in the great room. A large deck extends the dining and entertaining options off the nook.
- The master suite has its own deck accessed by tastetful french doors.
- Two private spaces are provided with the den and formal dining room.
- Guests will enjoy the bedroom on the main floor.
- The lower level is designed with fun in mind and includes a rec room, game room, bar plus two bedrooms, sauna and storage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,273 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,969 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot