Spectacular Mountain Craftsman Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This spectacular, mountain Craftsman plan, wrapped in a coat of shake siding, features classic tapered columns on the wrap-around front porch, along with a large rear deck that includes a fireplace.
- A home office and bedroom flank the entryway (14' to 19' vaulted ceiling), while the shared living spaces reside straight ahead. The seamless flow between the family room (14' to 19' vaulted ceiling), dining area (10' to 14' vaulted ceiling), and kitchen creates a comfortable space for everyday living.
- Spread out in this spacious kitchen, which offers ample workspace and a nearby walk-in pantry of your dreams.
- The master bedroom (10' to 13'6" vaulted ceiling) is privately situated behind the 4-car garage, and the en suite features a freestanding tub nuzzled against a bay window and a pass-through closet that connects to the laundry room for the utmost convenience.
- The whole family will enjoy the spacious recreation / billiards room downstairs, which extends onto a covered patio, and each of the lower-level bedrooms includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,788 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,905 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 918 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1426 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12