Spectacular Prairie Home Plan with Lower-Level Rec Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Large panels blend with natural wood siding to produce the exterior of this spectacular, Prairie home plan.
- The heart of the home is located on the main level in an open layout. A door on either side of the fireplace in the great room leads to a partially-covered outdoor space for dining or lounging.
- The butler's pantry connects the kitchen with the formal dining room, and a home office, or fourth bedroom completes the main level.
- Three bedrooms can be found upstairs; the largest is reserved for the homeowner, and features a spacious bath with a freestanding tub, corner shower, and walk-in closet. Two other good-sized bedrooms each include a full bath.
- The fun continues on the lower level, which presents a large rec room with a fireplace and access to an outdoor living space, a fifth bedroom, and a flex (media) room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the basement and get a 3-car garage with house plan 23863JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,369 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss