Spectacular Street Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- You'll find spectacular street appeal with this stylish Northwest house plan.
- The remarkable floor plan offers a time-tested open kitchen, great room with lots of windows and a large and bright dining room.
- The flexible den/guest bedroom has a nearby main floor bath tucked around the corner.
- A covered outdoor living space is tucked cleverly off the back of the home.
- Upstairs there's a bonus-loft, front street facing balcony and generous well planned bedroom suites.
- The master has everything including with lots of light.
- Exotic hardwood siding along with low pitched hip roofs dances playfully with a wealth of windows, insuring not only good looks but plenty of light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss