Spectacular Texas Style Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This spectacular Texas style home plan was designed to maximize both indoor and outdoor living space.
- Dine with a view in the fabulous formal dining room with a curved window wall that overlooks the covered front portico.
- The portico leads back to a covered patio with outdoor fireplace, perfect for dining or relaxing outdoors.
- The great room with fireplace has beamed ceilings and is surrounded by windows to bring in the light.
- A first floor master suite has a tray ceiling and two walls of windows.
- The curved window wall in the dining room extends up to the second floor loft which could easily become a fourth bedroom with walk-in closet.
- No need to go downstairs for beverages - the second floor media room has a sizeable wet bar with sink and mini-fridge.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,457 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 2"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick