Splendid and Exclusive Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A huge, two-story entry porch makes a bold statement in this splendid Northwest house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The exterior is artfully presented with a combination of stone, stucco and siding.
- Inside, there are large bow windows in both the den and dining room with an even bigger one in the massive great room.
- Interior columns are used to preserve the sightlines from room to room.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, big island and views of the back outdoor living area.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor overlooks the great room on one side and the gorgeous curved staircase and foyer on the other.
- The master suite has a private deck, two big walk-in closets and a bathroom with the soaking tub set in a curved window wall.
- Each of the other two bedrooms on this floor is spacious and there's a home theater room just steps away.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 8"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater