Split Bedroom Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Cascading gables accent the lovely hip roof of this Florida house plan.
- Wide open spaces inside give you amazing sight-lines from the front door all the way back through the living room to one of the covered outdoor patios.
- Another outdoor patio can be seen from the big informal living area that combines the kitchen, nook and family room.
- The split bedroom layout places the gracious master suite off by itself away from the family bedrooms.
- Homeowners get a cozy sitting area with windows on two sides plus a huge master bathroom and a giant walk-in closet.
- Every bedroom in the house offers elegant tray ceilings and bedrooms 2 and 3 have private bathrooms.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,124 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 675 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 92' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss