Split Bedroom Home Plan Under 2500 Square Feet with Indoor-Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- A 7'6"-deep entry porch with a vaulted portion covered by a gable (9'6"-deep) and a 2-car side-entry garage combine to give this one-story 2,425 square foot house plan great curb appeal.
- Just inside the foyer, a home office gives you a quiet work from home place. Ahead, the vaulted great room with fireplace is open to the kitchen with large island (3'6" by 10') and a walk-in pantry (5'8" by 6'8"). The back wall of the great room opens to the back covered patio giving you the best of indoor-outdoor living. The vaulted dining room also has direct access o the back patio.
- The bedrooms are arranged in a split layout with the vaulted master suite privately located on the left with direct laundry access from the large walk-in closet. Beds 2 and 3 - both with walk-in closets - share a bath.
Optional Main Level on Walkout Foundation
Optionally Finished Walkout Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12