Split Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This is a spacious design with many attractive features. An open floor plan features a formal dining room with 11' ceilings across from an expansive great room with an angled corner fireplace, 12' ceilings and doors opening to a rear covered porch.
- Nearby, you'll find the kitchen with an angled raised bar and walk-in pantry and a breakfast/keeping area with access to the porch.
- The large kitchen will please with its island, walk in pantry, cooktop, double ovens and raised bar. A half-bath is conveniently located nearby.
- The large private master suite has a large walk-in closet, separate jacuzzi and shower. Across the home, two additional bedrroms share a bath.
- A side-entry two-car garage with a storage area, large utility room and bonus space over the garage (perfect for a play room, home theater or home office) complete this house plan.
- Alternate Exteriors: This house plan comes in two alternate exteriors. See 11709HZ and 11711HZ (in reverse layout).
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 11713HZ (2,500 sq. ft.).
- Need less space and no bonus room option? See house plan 11706HZ (1,600 sq. ft.) and house plan 11708HZ (1,700 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 401 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick