Split Bedroom House Plan with Private Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- This house plan feature a split bedroom layout with a private vaulted master suite. A door on the angled wall gives you rear deck access.
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared by the dining room and living room. These rooms have 12' ceilings as does the foyer.
- Windows line the living room walls giving you views across the expansive deck.
- A corner walk-in pantry is a nice touch in the kitchen. Counter seating is great for casual meals.
- A side-entry garage is well-suited for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: For a Tuscan exterior, see house plan 16803WG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Deck: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick