Tuscan Delight with Arched Entry
About This Plan
- This Tuscan style house plan features a split bedroom layout with a private vaulted master suite. A door gives you rear porch access.
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared by the dining room and living room. You'll enjoy 12' ceilings in the living room, dining room and foyer.
- Windows line the great room walls giving you views out the back and side. You'll love the sloped ceiling.
- A walk-in pantry is a nice touch in the kitchen. Counter seating is great for casual meals.
- A side-entry garage is well-suited for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: For a more traditional exterior, see house plan 16802WG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 5"
- Depth: 59' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick