Split Bedroom New American House Plan with 2-Car Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding and brick combine to give this one-story New American house plan great curb appeal. The front-facing garage, offset from the center of the home, actually helps give the master suite privacy by separating it from the active part of the home.
- There are vaulted ceilings in both the dining and living rooms. Knee walls help define the dining room while helping create an open floor plan.
- The kitchen island has seating for three and a large walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- Enjoy privacy in your master suite with two walk-in closets separated from the bedroom by a sliding barn door. Across the home, two beds share a bath.
- In back, gain access to the covered porch by two sets of French doors.
- Related Plan: Get a courtyard entry garage with house plan 22629DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Monolithic Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss