Split Bedroom New American Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This New American ranch home plan has board and batten siding with attractive stone trim along the base. A covered entry porch and a staggered 3-car garage adds to the curb appeal.
- Barn doors off the foyer open to reveal a home office with views to the front.
- The great room has decorative beams and is open to the kitchen. The door on the back wall takes you to the 10'-deep back porch.
- The kitchen island measure 8' by 3'4" and has two sinks, a dishwasher and trash compactor on one side and casual seating on the other. A barn door just inside family entry off the garage and just steps away from the kitchen opens to the walk-in pantry making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home and has a 10' tray ceiling. French doors in the master bath open to the roomy walk-in closet with a built-in dresser separating one side from the other. Across the home, two beds share a bath.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick