Split Bedroom New Hill Country
About This Plan
- This split bedroom house plan features a stone and stucco exterior embodying a taste of European or Tuscan styling with hill country materials.
- A split bedroom layout gives the master suite lots of privacy.
- Attractive ceiling treatments are found in the study, dining room and living room.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and has views to the breakfast room and family room.
- A rear covered porch expands your entertaining options.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,066 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 57 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 312 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,066 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 11"
- Depth: 78' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick