Split Bedroom One-Story House Plan with Side Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This split bedroom one-story house plan has a porch that wraps around the right side of the home and a 3-car garage.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has views to the porch in back.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms for privacy and has a walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms are separated by a shared bath.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead out to the rear of your lot.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage and an alternate exterior with house plans 42283DB and 42284DB (1,265 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12