Split Level Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Double doors open to a sunken foyer in this Northwest house plan.
- The garage is two steps down and the main living area is one step up from the foyer.
- Or take the stairs down to the basement level.
- Only 44' wide, the home presents a compact footprint that works well on a narrow lot.
- The wonderful open floor plan encompasses the cooking, eating and living spaces into one huge great room so the home feels bigger.
- The master suite lies in back with its walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 lies facing front and is served by the hall bathroom.
- A one car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 296 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss