Split Level Craftsman House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim accents front porch roof of this split level Craftsman house plan.
- The entry foyer directs you downstairs to an unfinished basement or upstairs to the main living area.
- Here you have one large great room area with views between the living room, dining area and kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to a back deck while in the kitchen you have an island and a walk-in pantry plus a big window sink.
- Bedrooms are to the right with a laundry closet between the bedrooms.
- The shared hall bathroom comes with two sinks and both a tub and a shower.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss