Split Level Delight
About This Plan
- Living areas reside on two levels in this classic split level home plan. As you enter the foyer, you can step down three steps to the garage or proceed straight ahead to the kitchen dining area with 11' ceilings.
- From the kitchen, stairs lead down to the basement.
- To the left of the entry, five steps up brings you to the living room and bedroom level with a large hall bath featuring both a whirlpool tub and a shower.
- A full basement can be found under the living room/bedroom section of the house while a 5' high basement lies under the kitchen/dining room section.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 337 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss