Split Level European House Plan
About This Plan
- A stylish hip roof tops this split level European house plan.
- Modest in size, the open layout makes the home feel larger.
- An added plus is the big walk-in coat closet in the sunken foyer.
- The master bedroom is a generous size and comes with a walk-in closet.
- The large hall bathroom has two sinks and a soaking tub.
- A pull-down attic adds 235 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 235 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 309 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 10"
- Framing Type: Truss