Split-Level Home with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A ground floor entry foyer has a big coat closet and a bench and locker area to keep you and your family organized.
- Five steps up and you enter the main living area that is all open concept, making the space feel larger.
- The family room has a cathedral ceiling and a big fireplace as the focal point.
- In the L-shaped kitchen, there is an island for extra storage and counter space.
- The master suite is set apart from the other bedrooms by its tray ceiling and private bathroom.
- This level also has a handy washer/dryer laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 631 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 347 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12