Split Level House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Get an optional one car garage with an optional family room above it in this two-story house plan.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- With its big open layout, there's an easy flow between rooms.
- Split level living means no long flights of stairs - these are all short with only four steps between levels.
- Bedrooms are all on the second floor with the optional family room off the landing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 676 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 308 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss