Split Level with Privacy
About This Plan
- Your dinner parties are certain to be successful in this split bedroom home plan.
- The expansive great room with gorgeous brick fireplace aids in creating the perfect ambiance for an evening of entertaining.
- The vaulted ceiling heightens the majestic feeling in the dining room and kitchen area.
- When your guests leave, retreat to your master suite bathroom complete with corner whirlpool tub and glass shower, or enjoy private access to your covered porch.
- The children will enjoy their own privacy with bedrooms on the other side of the home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior with stone and brick facing, see house plan 59399ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Entry: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick