Sprawling Contemporary Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms and 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This sprawling Ranch home plan features a contemporary exterior with its low-pitched roof and oversized windows. The covered entry invites you inside and provides views through the great room with an 18' ceiling and onto the rear grilling porch.
- Move freely between the shared living spaces with the open-concept design, and discover a large island with an eating bar in the kitchen and plenty of room for a 10-person dining table nearby.
- The master suite occupies the left wing of the home for complete privacy. A sitting nook extends from the back of the bedroom and a freestanding tub, oversized shower, and walk-in closet are amongst the amenities offered in the ensuite.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Three garage bays protrude from the rear and open into a mudroom with a charming built-in bench and hanging hooks. A porte cochere attaches the fourth bay, which can be utilized for storage or as a workshop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,601 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 166' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1414 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick