Sprawling Mediterranean House Plan Geared Towards Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- The center of everyday living greets you upon entering this 4-bed, Mediterranean home, featuring an open-concept layout and a retractable wall allowing for an indoor / outdoor lifestyle. A study just off the foyer provides a space for peace and solitude.
- An oversized kitchen island offers seating for casual meals and a nearby walk-in pantry provides ample storage.
- The expansive covered lanai features a fireplace and an outdoor kitchen for warmer seasons.
- The left wing of the home is where the master suite resides, which showcases an elegant tray ceiling, a sitting area, access to the back lanai, and dual closets. The luxurious ensuite includes a custom shower with two shower heads, a garden tub, and a commode room.
- On the opposite side of the home, discover bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own full bath. A fourth bedroom neighbors a full bath, with sliding doors to the back lanai.
- A 2-stall garage sits on either side of the covered, front porch.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,155 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 967 sq. ft.
- Entry: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 99' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1129 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss