Stacked Porches in Front
4 - 6
About This Plan
- There's plenty of room for a large family in this spacious Traditional house plan that has a private master porch on the second floor.
- Interior columns give you wonderful sightlines from the family room into the kitchen and from the dining room into the long hallway and kitchen.
- The hidden pantry in the kitchen is divided into useful compartments to keep you organized.
- All four bedrooms on the upper floor have giant walk-in closets and there's even a large walk-in linen closet.
- The laundry room is on this floor too, making laundry day much easier.
- The master suite has the added benefit os a double tray ceiling and a romantic fireplace.
- Finish off the lower level to gain two more bedrooms and two big rec areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick