Starter Home or Empty-Nester
About This Plan
- This is an enlarged version of house plan 21156DR and it delivers 2 additionnal feet in depth. This enabled us to enlarge the living room. The entire activity area and the master bedroom take advantage of this 2 feet addition. Furthermore, the bathroom is enlarged with a bigger shower.
- This compact home plan is the perfect choice as a starter home or for the empty-nester.
- The air-lock entry foyer will keep the cold winter winds out and provide a wide coat closet.
- Double doors open to the main living room that has views of the kitchen and a zero clearance fireplace.
- A handy laundry closet hides your washer and dryer and is conveniently place near all three bedrooms.
- Related Plans: For a similar plan, see 21719DR (1,470 sq. ft.). For smaller versions, see plan 21156DR (1,478 sq. ft.) or 21155DR (1,339 sq. ft.) or 21037DR (1,106).
- For a larger version, see 21888DR (1,708 sq. ft. in brick).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss