Stately European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant and stately, this European home plan has large comfortable rooms and three fireplaces.
- This home was made for entertaining with a large wet bar in the family room and an open floor plan in the informal area in back.
- Columns separate the family room from the kitchen and breakfast area allowing for open views of all three rooms.
- A first floor guest suite is ideal for elderly relatives who don't want stairs.
- On the upper floor, the luxurious master suite has a huge bathroom and a separate dressing area with spacious his and her walk-in closets.
- Each of the other bedrooms on this floor has its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A large sitting area has an open rail that allows you to see the foyer below.
- The future exercise room is off the master dressing area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,502 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,870 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor