Stately Mountain Lodge
About This Plan
- This stately Mountain style lodge is a wonderful combination of form following function and is designed with an active family in mind.
- Shared main floor spaces include a luxurious vaulted Great Room flowing out into a uniformly vaulted outdoor space with plenty of room for cooking, dining and lounging.
- There is gorgeous big cook's kitchen with a generous pantry and family island.
- A large wet bar is adjacent to the country style dining space.
- Multi-generational families will appreciate the full guest suite on the main floor as well as a den with private entrance.
- Upstairs are very comfortable bedrooms with a big bonus room.
- Storage is everywhere. Just look how big we were able to make the master closet.
- A loft overlook above the great room is just enough to capture the drama of the space, promote a connection between the floors and still feel intimate.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- Storage: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 9"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss