Stately Two-Story Country House Plan with First-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- This symmetrical exterior has a grand appearance with stately columns and a romantic, second-level balcony.
- A grand, two-story foyer greets you upon entering, with a dining room immediately to the right. Just past a powder bath, the shared living space provides a feeling of spaciousness due to the open layout and high ceilings.
- The large kitchen includes an island with a sink, and the adjacent, informal dining space provides french doors to the back patio. The butler's pantry has its own sink and dishwasher making large gatherings more manageable. A quiet office nook, just off the living room, is great for work-at-home residents.
- Your first-floor, master bedroom features a grand bathroom with a freestanding tub, shower enclosure, and a large vanity with dual sinks. The walk-in closet includes a dresser island and access to the main-floor, laundry room.
- Upstairs, discover two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. A bridge-style hallway leads to a third bedroom with a full bath and a flexible loft nook.
- Above the 2-car garage resides a bonus room for additional versatility, and a large unfinished basement provides ample storage space or potential room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 670 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss