About This Plan
- Accented by stone across the front, this attractive Country house plan has a wonderful curb appeal.
- The juliette balcony across the front of the master adds even more interest.
- Inside, an open floor makes makes the best of the space with views from one room to the next.
- A big fireplace warms the living room with its front facing windows.
- One bedroom is on the main floor and the other three, including the master suite, are up on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss