Stone and Shingle Exterior Adds Warmth
About This Plan
- A sturdy stone chimney and sturdy pillars on the angled entry porch add Craftsman touches to this original house plan.
- The foyer soars up two stories and leads to the living spaces. Special ceiling treatments adorn the living, dining and family rooms. Double doors lead to your private den or home office.
- Two doors lead to a covered deck off the kitchen.
- Upstairs, double doors open to the master suite where there are walk-in closets for him and her and a bath with garden tub.
- Two family bedrooms share a bath and a bonus room over the garage can serve many uses.
- A finished basement gives you plenty of room to expand.
- Related Plans: Get a larger home with house plan 23145JD (4,634 sq. ft.).
- Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 2361JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,235 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss