Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- A sturdy stone chimney and sturdy pillars on the angled entry porch add Craftsman touches to this original house plan.
- The foyer soars up two stories and leads to the living spaces. Special ceiling treatments adorn the living, dining and family rooms. Double doors lead to your private den or home office.
- Two doors lead to a covered deck off the kitchen.
- Upstairs, double doors open to the master suite where there are walk-in closets for him and her and a bath with garden tub.
- Two family bedrooms share a bath and a bonus room over the garage can serve several uses.
- Related Plans: Get a larger home with house plan 2320JD (3,510 sq. ft.).
- Get a finished basement with house plan 23108JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss