Stone Clad House Plan with 2 Bonus Rooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This stone and stucco European house plan is topped with a handsome metal roof and has eye-catching decorative wood trim under each gable.
- The floor plan is well laid out and filled with luxurious touches like a butler's pantry, built-ins and a striking curved staircase visible from the central rotunda.
- Both the family room and the kitchen have ceilings that rise up to 15' so they feel even larger.
- Note the trendy barn doors that close off the den near the nook.
- The master suite is utterly fabulous with a display niche in the private vestibule, a vaulted ceiling and a coffee bar near the dressing room.
- All the other bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Snuggle up in the second floor book loft that has a walk-in storage closet, a window seat and walls lined with bookshelves.
- This luxurious house even gives you two bonus rooms, one raised up a step.
Unfinished Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,880 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 9"
- Depth: 77' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick