Storybook House Plan with Open Floor Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Exclusive storybook house plan has an exterior with stone and shingles. The four gables and front porch beckon you inside where you'll love the open floor plan.
- Off the foyer you'll find your own private study. It has a client entrance off the front porch if you wish to conduct business and keep it separate from the home.
- The great room is open to the dining room, kitchen and dinette. The fireplace is 2-sided and shared with the naturally bright hearth room.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating and a walk-in pantry. The mud room entrance is steps away making grocery unloading a breeze.
- The mud room has a key drop and lockers to help manage clutter.
- The upstairs is dedicated to the bedrooms including the master with sitting room. Laundry is located at the end of the floor and a reading loft off the stair is a nice touch. The front bedrooms all have window seats.
- The lower level, included with the plans, gives you an extra bedroom, storage, a rec and family room and access to the outdoors if you have a sloping lot.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,574 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss