Straight From Europe
About This Plan
- A stunning exterior on this French Country home looks as if it came straight from Europe.
- Only 50' wide, this beautiful home would work well on a narrow lot.
- The formal dining room enjoys a two-sided fireplace with the coffered family room.
- This home is set on a slab foundation with a raised foyer, study and living room.
- The dramatic family room and kitchen drop down to the slab foundation level and share one huge space.
- Luxurious extras include the wine closet and large wet bar that has pass-through windows to the rear patio.
- Special features of the second floor include a cheerful sunroom and a lavish master suite with fireplace and sitting area.
- Her closet includes built-ins, a huge skylight and space enough for all your clothes.
- A stack washer/dryer is built right into the master bathroom for the ultimate in convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"