Striking Hill Country Home Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This striking Hill Country house plan is loaded with luxuries and amenities including a residential elevator, wet bar, a game room, first floor master suite and a gorgeous curved staircase.
- The standard ceiling height on the first floor is 12' but the formal living room and foyer have two-story ceilings for a dramatic effect.
- In the upscale kitchen, not only do you have tons of counter space, there are two dishwashers for large scale entertaining.
- An opulent first floor master suite awaits homeowners with huge his and her walk-in closets and even a suitcase storage walk-in closet.
- There are four fireplaces on the main floor and a big outdoor fireplace as well.
- On the upper floor, double doors open to reveal a large game room with tray ceiling.
- Built-ins line the loft that overlooks the living room below.
- The 4-car drive-under garage leads to an optional finished lower level with a wine room, wet bar and enormous media room with platform seating.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,846 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,061 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1778 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"