Striking House Plan with Private Master Deck
About This Plan
- Striking good looks are the hallmark of this exciting house plan that has a front-facing second floor deck off the master bedroom.
- The well laid-out floor plan combines the formal living and dining room by using columns instead of walls so there is an easy flow between rooms.
- The informal area in back has a similar open layout and great sightlines.
- Three big bedrooms on the second floor lie close to the spacious bonus room.
- Related Plan: Build with a detached 3-car garage with house plan 23090JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss