Striking Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic stone, warm stucco and a tile roof enhance this Mediterranean home.
- The covered entry creates a courtyard feeling and gives way to a formal dining area and magnificent views thru the rear covered terrace.
- Three sets of double doors open the two-story Family Room to the pergola side terrace.
- Vaulted ceilings top the formal Study that faces the front of the home.
- Nearby, the guest room has a full bath and a walk in closet.
- The master suite is especially luxurious with a vaulted ceiling and a circular tub with frameless glass views.
- On the second floor, a game room opens to a terrace and the nearby desk area is perfect for doing homework.
- This home also boasts a huge lower level game room that comes with the basement version of the home.
- A basement level is optional with this plan and a slab is standard.
- The roof is stick and has a 6:12 primary and a 2:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,011 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 95' 8"
- Depth: 76' 7"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick