Striking Modern Farmhouse Plan with Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- A front porch spans the width of this striking, 3-bedroom house plan, topped by a gambrel roof for an added farmhouse-style feature. French doors lead to a true open-concept layout with a grand two-story, vaulted ceiling with exposed timber trusses.
- An oversized, cooktop island offers additional seating for informal meals, and a porch off the kitchen encourages grilling and outdoor dining.
- The fireplace sits between the great room and a flex space, or office for the work-at-home resident.
- Another vaulted ceiling can be found in the master suite, and the spa-like ensuite features a freestanding tub, dual sinks, a large shower enclosure, and a toilet room. The walk-in closet provides a pocket door leading to the laundry room for ease of use.
- Across the hall, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a sleeping loft and full bathroom can be found on the second level.
- Off the back of the home sits an expansive 3-car garage, with drive through capabilities, and an attached storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 533 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 136' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1378 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick