Striking Shingle House Plan with Second-Level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- A blanket of shingles rest on this 5-bedroom house plan and deep overhangs, topped by shed roofs, are supported by large brackets. A cupola serves as the cherry on top.
- A spacious dining room and library border the grand foyer. A wall of windows in the family room provides plenty of natural light to filter in, while a fireplace adds a sense of warmth.
- A roomy kitchen provides not one, but two islands, and the double bowl kitchen sink overlooks the back patio. A dining area for casual meals sits adjacent the kitchen, with access to the patio.
- Privately tucked away behind the family room is a bedroom with a full bathroom.
- Upstairs, french doors give way to a sprawling owner's suite, which features a luxurious ensuite with a standalone tub, oversized shower, toilet room, and two sinks along with a makeup vanity. A massive walk-in closet includes a dresser island, and a second door leading to the top of the stairs.
- The second level also boasts three additional suites, each with their own full bathroom and walk-in closet. A large laundry room sits at the end of the hall.
- The 3-car garage entrance leads to a mudroom with built-in lockers, next to the second laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,607 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12