Striking Tuscan Home with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- The striking Tuscan exterior will take your breath away as you approach this one level home.
- Terraces, a courtyard and a covered outdoor living area with fireplace encourage you to spend time outdoors.
- A 16' high entry tower guides you into the home.
- The first thing you see from the foyer is the magnificent vaulted great room with sliding glass doors to the covered porch.
- The kitchen and dining room also sit beneath a vaulted ceiling matching the one over the great room, but it runs east and west instead of north and south.
- An open layout lets you also see the dining room and huge kitchen with two islands, one of which has an eating bar with room for 4 seats.
- Three master suite will pamper every family member and guest.
- Every bedroom has sliding doors to an outdoor terrace, two of them covered by lovely pergolas.
- Side entry split garages give you room for three cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,574 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,574 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 121' 10"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1308 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12