Stunning 3-Bed Contemporary One-Story House Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- Maximize outdoor living with this contemporary, 3-bedroom house plan with an open-concept floor plan that extends to an expansive, outdoor living space and kitchen. A 2-car garage on either side of the front entrance creates a U-shape design.
- The light and airy shared space, comprised of the great room, dining room, and kitchen, boast elegant tray ceilings, a retractable sliding door wall, and a large kitchen island with seating for informal meals. A walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- A breakfast nook surrounded by windows sits adjacent the kitchen.
- Interior french doors lead to a study with a tray ceiling and access to the covered, back patio.
- Retreat to your master suite which features french doors to the back patio, dual closets and a 5-fixture master bathroom.
- The opposite side of the home offers two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and access to a full bathroom.
- A large laundry room resides down the hall from the kitchen, within steps from one of the garages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,296 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Entry: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1081 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss