Stunning 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Bright white clapboard siding, dark window sashes, and a standing seam metal roof are defining characteristics of the modern farmhouse, and this 4-bedroom house plan is a perfect example of the style. A welcoming front porch and crisp, clean lines complete the style.
- The lower level is open and is oriented to take full advantage of the out-of-doors.
- The kitchen with its huge island anchors the living space. This level contains the fully appointed master suite which features a walk-in closet with access to the main-level laundry room, as well as a flexible space that is perfect for guests or a work from home occupant.
- The upper level provides for two more bedroom suite, each with its own bath and a large bonus room that has many functions.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710062BTZ and alternate exteriors with slightly alternate floor plans with house plans 710105BTZ and 710072BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 751 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 581 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,009 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick