Stunning Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Walls of glass and a big, open floor plan suit this stunning Contemporary house plan to a T.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this home has a finished lower level with a large home theater, a kitchenette and residential elevator.
- The spacious main floor uses interior columns instead of walls that block the views.
- Sliding glass doors off the huge great room open to a covered deck that faces front.
- In addition to the main kitchen, there is a second kitchen and large walk-in pantry that come in handy when entertaining.
- The main floor guest suite has a door to a patio and a private bathroom.
- On the top floor, the master suite also has a private covered deck.
- There's even a meditation room or yoga studio in this unique home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,901 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,668 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 86 sq. ft.
- Deck: 440 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 79' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss