Stunning Country House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This stunning, country house plan provides an open floor plan in the center of the home, with a large glass door allowing the outdoors to serve as the great room's wall art.
- Exposed beams on the vaulted ceiling lend a cohesive, rustic element above the combined great room and kitchen, where a massive island provides seating for five.
- The tall, vaulted ceiling in the master suite offers an elegant feature, and the 5-fixture bath boasts a pass-through closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Two similarly-sized bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath on the opposite side of the home, and a flex room across the hall could serve as a home office or fourth bedroom.
- Add 429 sq. ft. of living space and a half bath when you choose to finish the bonus room above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 204 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 949 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick